Thursday, March 19, 2009

Week 2 Challenge


How did everyone do with last weeks challenge? Hopefully we all are eating more fruits and veggies than we were before. Let's keep going with it!

The challenge for this week is a physical one: get 200 minutes of cardio in before next Thursday. That is roughly five 40 minute workouts. Feel free to modify this (increase or decrease) if you need to. We all can do it no problems right!! Good luck!


2 comments:

Celeste said...

I finall weighed myself yesterday, and I've actually maintained my weight- not gained like I was worried about!! So that's kindof good news... Thanks for the encouragement!

Alicia said...

I thought the week went great! I actually feel so much better choosing fruits instead of a cookie or chips for a snack! I lost 1 lb. But I am a little skeptical because you never know if it is water weight. So I will weigh myself again next week and see if its still the same!
Congrats again on your new calling! You will do so great and the girls already love you! I sure will miss all of you guys though!