Monday, March 9, 2009

"Sweet Moments in Life"


On Saturday March 7th my oldest brother Scott went through the temple for the first time. It was an awesome experience to be there with him and my mom, dad and 2 other brother and my husband. My youngest brother Randy could not make it up from Arizona, but we felt his and Brigitte's spirit with us. I am so proud of my brother, he has come so far in the last 4 years. He is an example of never giving up on people, you never know what the Lord has in store for them.
It was fun to meet up with the family member who could not be with us in the temple for lunch and to spend time as a family. I am grateful for my family and for the example they all are to me.
I am grateful for the temple and for its physical reminder of how much our Heavenly Father loves us and wants to bless, we just have to prepare ourselves to receive the blessing he has in store. I grateful that I am able to attend the temple and feel of the sweet peace that the spirit brings and to be able to focus on what is truly important in this life.

No comments: