
Alright all you Losers!! (And I do mean that in a kind and loving way!) How did we do this week? How much closer are you to your goal? (Just a reminder- when you leave your comment, let us know how much you lost, the total you've lost and what your goal is... for example "I lost 3/Goal 20! YAY ME! (Lost:5/Goal:30)"
Anyone who didn't join and is now wishing they were in on the Loser fun... feel free to leave a comment with your weight loss goal. We'd love to have you join us! Also continue the challenge from last week and we will comment about that tomorrow, when we get a new challenge for this week.
Just a reminder I know some of you had friend who wanted to participate let them know we have start and that it is not too late to turn in a goal weight.




3 comments:
Well, I normally go to the club on Tuesday mornings & weigh myself there, but I wasn't able to go today, so I don't have anything to report, yet! I've had a bad week (or two- TIM came home with doughnuts today.. Bad Tim!), and I'm just hoping that I have't gained too much.. AHH!
Well, it's not much, but it's something....Lost:1/Goal:10
Hi! You said it is not too late to join... so, here I am.
Lost: 3 Goal: 25 (by 6 months from now - I haven't read back far enough yet to find out if you guys have a target date, or not..)
Oh- and congrats, Angie, on your new calling! (Shelly squealed!) Good luck, those Y.W. need a great gal like you!
Post a Comment