
* Biggest Loser blog style will be a 12 week program beginning this Tuesday, March 10th.
* Anyone is welcome to participate. You don't have to reveal your exact weight... just share with us how much you are going to try to lose. (For our pregnant and breastfeeding friends out there... feel free to join us in living a healthier lifestyle, rather than losing weight! We would love for everyone to participate!)
* Each Tuesday we will have "weigh ins". You don't actually have to weigh yourself on Tuesday... for example- If you usually weigh yourself on Saturdays still do that just report your loss on Tuesday. Tuesday will just be the day that we all share our progress.
* Whenever you see a weigh in post, just leave a comment sharing how much closer you've come to your goal. For example "I've lost another pound!! Woohoo! (Lost: 3/Goal: 15)".
* On Tuesdays we will also post a Tips, Tricks & Thoughts post. This is where we will share ideas, recipes, healthy living facts, etc.
* On Thursdays is a I post a weekly challenge. Each week it will give us something new to try for the upcoming week, and we can all report on how our challenge from the past week went.
That about sums it up! So for this week, everyone who wants to participate can just leave a comment sharing their goal. And remember, your goal doesn't have to be just weight related. For example, I'd love to lose some pounds, but more importantly to me, I want to tone up the flubber that has made residence around my belly and thighs since having a baby! I'd also love to make steps towards having a healthier lifestyle... So tell us what your goals are. And in 12 weeks, hopefully we'll all be winners!!




6 comments:
Oh yeah, Baby! I'm in!! I kindof started the Weight Watcher points in January- just not going to the meetings type thing, and I've lost 8 lbs- but my enthusiasm has simmered. I need some fresh ideas to help keep me motivated to lose the rest of this baby weight! My goal is to lose 10 lbs more.
Goal: I would like to lose at least 5 lbs but more importantly I would like to lose some inches off my waste and thighs. I don't know how much yet...but once I measure I will set a goal for that! I would also just like to start eating better. So there it is!
I meant to say waist and hips, but the thighs would be nice too!
K, my goals. I want to a)start living a healthier lifestyle with better food choices and more exercise and b) I REALLY want to lose AT LEAST 10 pounds during this challenge!! My real goal is to lose at least 25 pounds by the 4th of July.
Count me in! My goals are to lose 5-10 lbs, firm up my flab tummy, and fit into my size of pants before I had Max. I would love to eat healther and drink more water! I'll talk to you tuesday!HOORAY!
My goal is to lose at least 20lbs if I loose more Yeah! I also want to focus on inches in the waist, hip and thigh area. LETS GO!!!
Post a Comment