Monday, April 20, 2009

Skinny Jeans

Let me give you a little background back in January I put a pair of pants on the couch for Harrison to change into so we could go see "Walking with Dinosaurs" for his 4Th birthday. Well a few minutes later after much nagging from me for him to change he came into my room and was like "Mom Dhese or not pants they are shorts". Me knowing I would not put shorts out for him to wear in the middle January knew something was weird.

Well I then turned and looked at him, and found him wearing Weston's pants.

Yes he fit into his Little brother's pants that were once his and probably did not fit him when he was 12 months old.
These pants do have an elastic waist so that does help, but he could squat in them not problem and they weren't even skin tight.

Harrison and Weston have always been my "Skinny" kids. Harrison was always in the 5% for weight where Weston is not even on the charts. Weston weighs barely 22lbs and is 20 months and Harrison who is 4 weigh 32lbs. One thing is for sure Harrison gave new meaning to "Skinny Jeans" I think it Skinny boy in little Jeans.














2 comments:

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

That is funny. Your kids are totally cute. They are skinny! My four year is 35 pds and he is small (but he has a big head), and my 19 month old is 26 pds!

Celeste said...

Alec was 26 lbs at 12 months, and now at age 7, he is already 85 lbs!! He wears size 10 pants, and I can almost wear his shoes. Where did this come from??? It's funny how kids grow.