Thursday, April 2, 2009

Biggest Loser: Challenge to work your core!

How did last week's challenge go? Did all that positive self talk make a difference? I think that how we are with ourselves on the the inside, reflect sometimes on the outside. So I will continue to motivate myself on the inside and then I might be more consious of what is going inside my body and take better care of it. This week's challenge is another physical one. We are going to work our cores!!! The challenge is to do the following exercises at least 4 times (basically every other day). It should only take you about 10-15 minutes. That means you can totally do it while you watch the news or your fave TV show. The workout says you need dumbbells, but you can do it without (if you don't have any).
15 minute standing dumbbell workout

No comments: