Well I really enjoyed conference, I really enjoy Elder Jeffrey R Hollands talk, it was a great talk to ponder and think about during the week leading up to Easter. We have a few tradition some need to be modified, but every conference weekend, in between the Saturday session we always go to Artic Circle for lunch which we did, but decided that in the fall we will choose a different place to eat, they have become way to expensive and the food wasn't that great. Plus my kids get excited for the kids meal that comes with a stuff animal or in the fall a flashlight. Well they were all out this time so they were very disappointed. Then during Priesthood session the kids and I go hang out with Grandma and Jeff goes to Priesthood with my dad and brothers.
This year we did something different in between the Sunday session and we will have to do again in the fall. We went to Beus Pond and to feed the ducks, (but there was a lot more seagulls then ducks.) and we had a lot of fun.
Olivia was the winner.
Weston trying to catch up to everyone, I think he would have won, but he couldn't quit laughing while he was running.
Harrison our little Pali JR. found dinosaur bones at the park, so he was having a great day.
It was great to get out and run and have fun as a family. I am so grateful for the time I get to spend with my family. I love getting away and not having to think of fixing dinner, going to one activity or another, cleaning the house and anything else the world want to throw our way. I think this is one of the best conference weekends I have ever had thanks to my family. I did get a lot from the talks too.




No comments:
Post a Comment