OK well just yesterday I was keeping my goal of a 30 min.
exercise everyday. Well Jeff bought me the
Wii Fit about a month ago and I have done really good at sticking to the routine. Well Yesterday I was doing this REALLY hard
exercise, you have to hold one arm in the air and then while keeping your arm in the air lay down flat, still keeping the one arm in the air. Then you get up, just using one arm and your legs and abs. Yes the one arm is still in the air. I was doing 6 reps each arm. Sounds easy....it kicked my butt and I was struggling, but I was also entertaining Weston, he was in his high chair having breakfast, just laughing at me..I told him it wasn't funny and he would laugh harder. So if your stuck trying to entertain your little ones and need to workout do this
exercise, it work at our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment