Friday, October 24, 2008

BOO!!



What was your favorite costume as a kid?
My favorite costume was Strawberry Shortcake it was one of those lovely vinyl costumes. With the mask . I think by the end of the night after trick or treating it was tearing because I had to wear my coat under it.
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Candy Corns is there any other kind of Halloween candy, but my favorite candy to receive trick or treating is Almond Joys. It is Liv favorite also.
What Halloween traditions do you have?
We do the ward trunk or treat and also my Mom's Stake trunk or treat it is huge there are two parking lots full of cars and if they run out of candy the stake provides more. Then on Halloween night we go to Grandma and Papa's, Aunt Lori and Uncle Andy's and Great Grandma Binghams to show off the little goblins and princess.
Have you ever given a trick instead of a treat?
Never on Halloween, but other times of the year. To many people expect it on Halloween.

I BOO (3 people) Alicia, Jenny and Melanie.


1 comment:

Matchbox Mom said...

How fun!!! I had soo much fun today, thanks for letting us go! It was a great time!