Okay I must say I must be exhausted. I fix dinner I went all out and made fry bread for Navajo Tacos. They were nummy. Then I thought I would be even more ambitious and I made Zucchini bread (Jeff has been wanting it for weeks). Well here is where it must be time for me to quit and go to bed. I added 1tsp baking powder and then realized that the recipe really wanted 1tsp baking soda and only a 1/4 tsp of baking powder. Of course now I'm like great , so I call good old mom and she and I decided that I shouldn't put any baking soda at all. (hadn't added any). Well as were talking I tell her that the recipe calls for 3 loave pans I have a total of 1 in my house. So I made 1 Loaf, 1 pan of Mini loaves and a pan of muffins. In talking to my mom I inform her that if I still have a lot by Sunday I will be bringing them dinner, but my dad can't have any (he is diabetic) then I proceeded to tell her how much sugar was in them ..hehehe well the recipe called for 2 cups sugar and I added 3. Yep I did learn how to read, but this is why I don't bake, I love to cook you can throw anything in and it doesn't matter. Baking on the other hand measurements matter. Well as you can see from the picture it didn't turn out, but my house smells really good! If anyone came to visit it would smell like I have been baking all day and that everything turned out. Little do they know Ü
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




2 comments:
OH my heck Angie, I'm busting a gut here. That is so hilarious. It reminds me of the time my sister put 3 Tablespoons of salt into the peanut butter cookies instead of 3 teaspoons. Needless to say, no one noticed until we ATE them. BLECK!!
Saweet stuff...that's awesome! I won't tell anyone that you can't read...how IS Olivia passing those tests at school?? LOL
Tam
Post a Comment