
This picture was taken by my father in law when Harrison was little he is holding Jeff's hand. We found this photo while going through Jeff's dad stuff, while preparing items to display at his funeral.
Jeff's dad passed away the day before Halloween. This last week Jeff, Weston and I spent time in Washington with family and saying good bye to a great man.
Gary P. Saunders was a man of passion for everything he did. He loved painting and creating art. He loved photography which he would later paint into masterpieces. He loved his family and friends. Whatever he put his mind to he accomplished. Probably one of the things that I will always remember is that he was a dedicated home teacher. He would go do his home teaching regardless of whether he had family in from out of town he completed his home teaching two weeks before he passed away. He also enjoyed traveling and spending time with his wife. He died while spending vacation with her on the Oregon coast. We as the next Generation of Gary P. Saunders need to carry on his legacy and have a passion for everything we put our mind to.
Thank you Jenny and Tami for your help this last week, with out your help I would not have been able to support Jeff the way I was able to. THANK YOU!!




1 comment:
Such a sweet post! It was a pleasure to help such an amazing family in our ward! We love you!
Tam
Post a Comment