Monday, October 20, 2008

When I See You Smile Ü Ü

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BEST FRIEND!!

Jeff and I have now been married 8 years. In the last eight years we have lived in a total of 4 apartment and 1 house they have all been called home. We have received two college degrees Jeff received his Bachelors and Teaching Certificate and I have received my associates in business. He is also on the downhill slope of receiving his Masters. Yeah that will be a happy day for both of us.

In eight years we have traveled together to Canada, Nevada, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Massachusetts, & Washington.

We lived on an Navajo Indian Reservation for 4 months, it was an exciting and great experience for us. This is where Jeff had his first teaching job. While were there we learn what it is truly like to rely on each for everything. We made many great friends, but most of all we became better friends.
We have gained 2 birds Ralphie and Dougie our first babies. We gained 3 great kids Olivia broke us into parenthood gently with her easy going attitude. Which is changing as she gets older. Harrison added a little more challenges, especially with going to bed and his ever curious mind. Weston has given a us adventures we would of rather avoided the nights in the hospital and trips to the ER., but were grateful for the joy and they all bring to our lives. What is it with Boys? I am grateful to share the joys, and trails of parenthood with Jeff he is a great and Dad and helpmate. We have also gain 2 dogs Sammie and Louie they are great additives to our house.

Jeff and I have had a lot of fun times and a lot of trying times, but as the years go by I can look back and be glad that I was able to do it all with Jeff. Jeff never really asked me out on a date, he asked if I would "hang out with him" I am glad I still and always will have someone to "hang out" with.

The song we dance to as our first dance ever and first dance as Husband and Wife was "When i see Smile" and it still gets me through the tough times and makes me grateful to have him as my husband and my best friend.

These are a few of the things we have gained and have done together and I look forward to more adventures, joys and trials ahead. It is through these things we appreciate each other more and more. Thank you Jeff for being my husband, I am sorry I am probably not the easiest person to be married to, but I am glad I have you. Here's to 8 more great years.

I LOVE YOU!! BABE

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I hope you guys have many more years of "hanging out" together.