Ok, so the laundry is done, the clothes are in the drawers, the bags are pack and the we are all anxious, but one little guy wants to take his time.
We are all ready for this baby to be born, but he seems to want to take his time. He is quite comfortable in my ribs (I think he thinks that is the way out.). I have about 2 weeks left but he is measuring a week ahead. So I am hoping to not have to wait 2 weeks before we get to meet him.
The kids got to go to the store today and pick out the baby's outfit to come home in today. They thought that was pretty cool. Harrison asks daily when he is going to be born.
We are beginning to think he isn't going to come until we decide on a name, which still has not been decided. So we will continue to wait, and wait and wait til he decides its time or I get started and kick him out.
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




2 comments:
How exciting!! I hope for your sake that he comes sooner than later, too! When Candi was pregnant a couple years ago I looked up the international top boy names for the year. Felix and Sebastian were pretty rockin!!
Oh Ang, I am so excited for you, I can't believe you have less than 2 weeks left!:) I hope everything goes great for you! And we are definitely not moving far:) We will still be in the ward.
Post a Comment