OK I am so far behind in blogging it really isn't funny. I have missed Harrison birthday, Weston's broken arm and everything in between. I will have to do a slide show just to catch up. (Check back later for that.)
We here at the Saunders house are so ready for spring and everything that comes with it. Spring cleaning, fresh air and afternoon breezes through the open windows. I think I am excited of most of all is to be able to send the kids out to play and not be couped up in the house all day.
With spring it will also bring our new little guy to our family. He is still our little guy..cause we cannot think of a name that Jeff and I agree on. Jeff's latest is Eoghan pronounced "Owen". If I only have one veto that is where it will be used. I like the names Keaton, Kragen, Donovan, Bennett, and Grayson. Grayson makes me a little nervous of it becoming a girls name later. There are others but I think these are my favorites.
We do know that his middle name will be Phillips which is Jeff's middle name and his father's middle name. So we have 2 month to figure out his poor little guys name.
So if you have any ideas or would like to put your vote in on one of the above names please leave a comment. I want the name to go well with Olivia, Harrison, & Weston. So Harrison, Weston and Bill just doesn't work. Harrison is going for Rex after the big T-Rex himself.
Let us know what you think and maybe our baby will have a name before he arrives.
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




2 comments:
I like Bennett or Grayson. And I am so far behind I didn't even know you are having a boy! You are due so soon! Good to hear an update! I am excited for Spring too!!!
I like Donovan. It goes well with Harrison and Weston, I think. And wow-- Jeff's vote-- I have never seen that spelling before but I am quite sure I would not have thought of pronouncing it "Owen." I do like the name Owen, though. Kaeleb has a friend named Owen and they call him Owee. It is cute.
Post a Comment