OK, so I am ready for Valentine's day maybe its cause I never see my Valentine. Well in my play list below are love songs, but there are 2 songs that actually mean something. The song "When I see you smile"-by Bad English is mine and Jeff's song. We shared our first dance in his cousin living room to that song while we were dating and then we shared our first dance as husband and wife to that song.
There is also a song titled "Popsicles and Icicles", this song is my parents song from when they were dating. So what is the song that you and your loved one call yours?
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




3 comments:
I asked Tim to sing me a song late one night as we were going to sleep, and he started singing "It's just an old fashioned love song, coming down in three part harmony..." by Three Dog Night. That was 12 years ago and it still makes me laugh. I thought Jeff would appreciate that, too. "Thank You" by Led Zepplin is a much better "Our Song" choice, though. :)
Ours is "Meet in the Middle" by Diamond Rio. No fun story, we just thought is suited us so we used it for our "first dance" at our wedding.
Is it weird if we don't have a song? Maybe we should choose the Cherry Hill Mission song. ;)
Post a Comment