We had a wonderful and busy holiday season, I have finally recovered and I am able to blog about it. Where does the time go? It is now 2010 and I can't believe it!

Due to the weather being so cold and in the single digits, Harrison's preschool teacher decided against the field trip to Christmas Village and instead we went and saw Santa at the
Newgate Mall. Yes he is the only boy in his class, besides the teacher's son who is 3.

Harrison was a little nervous to sit on Santa's lap, so brave Weston went with him. Weston of course told him he wanted a
Choo Choo with tracks. Harrison asked for a pelican (yes the bird) and Santa said "what are you going to do with a pelican"? "Learn to fish?" Harrison being so shy he just smiled. Later I told Harrison he didn't tell Santa he wanted a toy pelican and what were we going to do if he left a real pelican in our living room? His response "buy some fish".

Christmas eve was fun we spent the evening at Christmas Village among the lights, which is a yearly Christmas eve tradition for my family, but since I am the only one who has carried it on to my family, we took Grandma "C' with us. (It was to cold for Papa).
When we got home and finished baking cookies for Santa we watch "Joy to the world" and open our Christmas eve gifts and the kids put on their new PJS.

Olivia got her
Diji which is game system made by L
eapster, where we can put her math and spelling words from school into the games so she learns as she plays it awesome and she has had
a lot of fun with it. She also got a couple barbies one you can change her make-up and one you change her by putting different wigs on it. I have no idea whats next, Brat dolls you remove there feet to change shoes and now removing one wig to another. Weird!

Harrison got a pelican and thank goodness it was a toy. He also got a Hot Wheels dinosaur race track and has had a lot of fun with it. He also got dinosaur game for the
Leapster and is having fun learning more about dinosaurs. Harrison was little sneak this year. Grandma Saunders sent him a dinosaur that you can interact with. It was so big she couldn't wrap it so she put it in like 5 garbage bags. One day I was putting gifts under the tree and notice a hole about the size of a half dollar through all 5 bags. I threatened to send it back to Grandma Saunders in Washington and he would have to wait until we went there to get it, which would
n't be til summer 2011. (Its the red dinosaur in the back)

Weston got his
Choo Choo with tracks and he loves it! He likes that he gets to use a remote to make the train move. His only problem is his sister and brother won't leave him alone when he wants to play with it. He also got a Handy Manny tool box that he thinks is pretty cool.
Jeff and I had a great Christmas and the best of all was we were able to spend more time together as a family. Jeff only had to work 1 job 3 days a week during his 2 weeks off from school. It was nice now we are back to the swing of things and hardly see each other until the weekends. During this time was my big ultra sound at 20 weeks and Jeff was able to go with me. It is for sure that next year at Christmas we will have 3 boys and 1 girl. We are having a little boy. Heaven help Olivia and I. We are even out numbered by the pets 2 boy birds and 2 boys dogs.
We are excited for the new adventures this year will bring us. A new baby in May and in July Olivia will turn 8 and be baptized. I can not believe I will have an 8 year. In September Harrison will start Kindergarten. 2010 will be full of new experiences for our family and we are ready for whatever our Heavenly Father has in store. I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment