So the other day I was driving wasting time, before we needed to go pick Liv up from school. We were up above Weber State, Harrison would tell you we were in the mountains, but any way, we were driving around looking at the very large homes. (Harrison calls them hotels). Well we came down this one hill and in front of us was a man walking and Harrison yells from the backseat "Look mom it's a Human." Yes it was. Now would you say just a little bit to much Discovery TV.
2 comments:
Hi, this is Teri Winter, Harrison's Sunbeams teacher. You're story reminds me of my favorite quote from Harrison.
One day in Primary Harrison was sitting next to Noah. Noah had brought a small little dinosaur to church with him. Harrison takes the dinosaur from Noah, looks at it for a moment then says matter-of-factly "that's probably an iguanadon" then hands it back to Noah as if it was no large feat for a 4 year old to know the scientific name of a dinosaur. It was so funny to me. He is quite a character and loves his dinosaurs
That is so cute! I love it. I think Harrison is just so dang cute! I love Teris story too, hilarous!
Post a Comment