Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday OLIVIA!!

Here is our birthday girl in one of her new outfits, lets all take a trip to 1980. She felted like a total diva in this outfit.
Olivia and Weston cracking each other up.

Another outfit she got, she is a girl all the way. Love clothes, make-up & Jewelry. She also got an I-pod cause she loves music. She as been singing since she could talk. She used to sing the whole soundtrack to "Beauty and the Beast" at 18mos. and she is 7 I cannot believe it, next year she will be getting baptized, my baby girl is growing up.


Here is her "Hello Kitty" cake she loved it. It came with the little pink purse and the Hello Kitty is a small compact with a little comb and mirror.

Olivia and her Grandma Christofferson. I am so proud of Liv. She is an amazing little girl, who loves to read and learn. She is a great friend and I am glad she is my daughter. She amazes me everyday! Happy Birthday Liv!!! We love You!




1 comment:

Celeste said...

What a cute seven year old! -It does make you feel old, though! Happy Birthday!