Jeff and I just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on October 20th. It is crazy to think we have been married for 9 years. For our anniversary we went and saw "Thriller" at Kingsbury Hall. I loved it..Jeff still isn't sure if he did. I loved it, but it made miss being on stage and performing. I think I would prefer that over being spectator. I cried during the opening number. I am such a baby!
We have had a crazy last year. Jeff finished his Masters degree and with no luck didn't get an Administration job. We haven't given up there is always this fall.
Jeff's dad past away 10 days after our last anniversary and we have been adjusting to life without Grandpa Saunders. We went and visit Grandma this last summer and helped with some repairs around the house.
We have had a busy year, but a lot of fun time as a family. I am glad to be married to Jeff every day is an adventure. Our next adventure is going to be experiencing life with 4 kids. We are expecting our 4Th child in May and we are really excited.
Jeff here's to many adventures ahead and tons of laughter. I love you babe!
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! We went and saw Thriller last week. I really love all the dance numbers but all the cheesy comedy is a little much for me! And What? You are pregnant? I did not know this, Congrats!!! That is very exciting!!
Congratulations on your 4th pregnancy! How exciting. We wish you the best.
Four Kids!!! Congratulations! -and Congratulations on the 9 big ones, too! You and Jeff are great together.
Post a Comment