You have to love summertime, we love it around our house. It is nice to have Jeff home allot more then he is during the school year.
This summer has started off being very busy. I had Youth Conference a couple of weeks ago and had a blast with the youth and in getting to know the ladies that help me fulfill my calling as Young Women president. Our theme was "Keepers of the light", which we compare the youth to lighthouses and expressed how we want them to be the light that others can follow. Not just their peers, but to the youth that are younger then them in our own ward. To be a true example and to let their testimonies show who they are. It was awesome, we played volleyball, went hiking, rock climbing which was awesome everyone did it, but 2 youth. Of course we canoed and played in the reservoir, but there was NO beach to relax and get a nice tan, but the water felt great after the hike and rock climb. We have a great speaker and and awesome testimony meeting.
But nothing makes a camping trip better then great food, which we had plenty of including banana boats and S'mores. Ü
We got home from youth conference the day before Father's day. On Father's day, after church we came home and hurried and packed to head to Park City. Jeff had training and since everything was paid for we all had to go too. So we took off for a fun little family trip. The kids and I found a park last year and so we had to go back there and play again. We had fun swimming and playing at the park. We got rid of the Disney Channel and other channels at our house, but the hotel had the Disney Channel and Animal plant which was like heaven for Harrison and Olivia. Which was really nice during Westons naptime. We ate at our favorite pizza place and got our chocolate fix. We were only there for three days while Dad stayed the whole week.
It is nice to be getting back to somewhat normal. I didn't take any pictures, is that crazy..well I can't find my camera, I am hoping it wasn't stolen and I have just missed placed it somewhere, but I really want a new one. At least if I don't find it I did recently dump all my pictures onto the computer, so that is a relief.
I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer and spending time with their family. Get out of the normal and experience life. Ü
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




1 comment:
It sounds like you are super busy with Young Womens and family stuff! I am glad you had such a good time at youth conference. A lot of the girls commented on facebook about how much fun they had so that is always a good thing:)
Post a Comment