
Our little
Bubby turned 2 on July 15. He is getting so big I can't believe it. We gave him a haircut on Monday and now he really looks older. We went swimming at the Roy pool, his favorite place. He loves the frog slide, even though he dislikes having to wait in line. (He is getting a lot better at waiting in line.)

He was so excited to get balloons and had we know that would make him so happy we could have saved a lot of money on the rest of the gifts. Now it is just keeping them away from Harrison.
Every time we asked him what kind of party he wanted he would say "Po" his favorite from
Kung Fu Panda. Which was not that easy to find, since the movie came out a year ago. Lucky for us
Wal-mart had a cake topper. We couldn't even find a balloon with "Po" on it. He was excited for his cake though.

Cupcake cakes are the best easy to eat and to cut. Everyone had fun just relaxing. Uncle Adam and Aunt Cheryl came, Cousin Lexi,
Traceson,
Chaelynn,
Taelor and Grandma & Grandpa "C" came too. Lots of yummy ice cream cones too. Weston also got some cool gifts, bubbles, coloring books, bucket and shovels. He also got a
Race car toy he loves, a panda bear (PO), an outfit and a new bike. Now he can be cool like his big brother and sister.

He was so cute trying to ride his bike. His legs are not long enough, so he can't reach the peddles, so he walks bull-legged to move his bike it is pretty cute. He was pretty excited to make it to the corner where the kids turn around to come back towards the house. He wasn't going to give until he got there and he made it.
I can not believe, my baby is 2. This is the first one of my babies that when they have turned 2 that I am not Pregnant with the next. It is fun to watch him, become a big boy he is learning to talk more and more each day. He has always wanted to be just like his big brother and sister and now he is getting bigger and can do a lot more of the things that they do.
3 comments:
Wow, that cake was cool. I've never thought of doing a cupcake cake like that.
I second Elise! Did you make the cake, and just add Walmart's cake toppers?
I am definitely going to use this idea for the twins b-day in Nov. We did cupcakes for Matthew's 1st and 4th b-days - but they were not frosted together like that! Too cool!
I am intending to do a Noah's Ark theme for the TWIN's 2nd birthday. It just seems to fit, ya know?
So, is the Adam's ward exercise group staying strong? I am finally commited to loosing some weight, but have NO idea what philosophy to subscribe to. Would you mind emailing me what has worked for you?
heatherjpark@gmail.com. Thanks!
Weston is really cute. I love birthdays! You are a good Mommy!!
Post a Comment