
I was searching the Internet for ideas for Young Woman's and I found a blog where they did the biggest loser. Each week those who wanted to participate commented in their weight lose for that week they did it for 12 weeks . Each week there is a challenge that you work on and then comment on how it worked for you. Also there about Mid-week you can share recipes and ideas to help each other meet our goals. I am willing to do it on my site, but I want to know how many people are interested. If you have other people you know who maybe interested and you think they will be safe to visit my site then they can join also. HEHE. I was thinking about starting it the first of the year, so please comment it you are interested. Ü




3 comments:
Hey Ang! So I am totally interested! Maybe I will post it on my blog and let my friends know you are doing it...I am sure some of them would be interested! But if you decide to do it, I am in!:)
Sounds Interesting to me. I need to lose some weight. Maybe having a support group/competition will help me do so.
Hi This is Kristie I am Shelly's good friend and have been for about 10 years now. Man time flys. Any way I would totally love to do this with ya all. (yes I live down south hehehe) Any way like Shelly i have a few pounds I wouldnt mind loosing and a support group/comp is always welcome. Ask Sheely compition is alway good, band, card games you name it. Its all good. :) Any way count me in and give me all the details. Take a look at my site and ask what ever questions you have about me. Ask my self or Shelly what ever works.
Post a Comment