I had the best weekend. There was a total of 5 girls, 5 guys & 15 kids. We went to my friend Crystal's parents cabin up at Bear Lake. It was the most relaxing weekend ever, I know that is hard to believe with that many people together in one cabin. This cabin has 5 bedrooms and a loft with 4 bathrooms and 3 different floors. It was great the kids spent most of their time playing in the "Love Bear Cave", watching movies or playing the DS, or Wii. in the lower level. We really only saw them at meal times and only maybe 2 kids got sent to timeout the whole time. They played so well together.
It was so good to be back with my girlfriends, it has been along time since we have been able to escape everything and enjoy time together. We played games and ate a lot of YUMMY food. We never even turned on the T.V. the whole weekend.
I was so relaxed all weekend I didn't even take any pictures. I can't believe it, I did take my camera, but was to relax to think. The girls all decided that we need to go to the cabin for a weekend just us girls, but maybe in the summer when we can enjoy the beach.
I have the best girlfriends in the world they make me want to be better. The hard part about coming home was going from the Penthouse to the studio.
P.S. Crystal's Maiden name is Love Hence the "Love Cabin"
Easter Choir Practice Schedule 2017
9 years ago




3 comments:
LOL...I was thinking "The love cabin huh...I guess they had more fun than she said.."
LOL
I'm glad you got to get away from it all for a weekend! That ROCKS!
That sounds like so much fun! That is great that you all still get together with your husbands and kids! It is also nice that you have a friend with a nice cabin!:)
I am so glad you people had fun. I know Kath did.
Post a Comment