Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Little Buddies 4 year old pictures. Ü

Well if you don't know Harrison is now 4 and has been for a month now. Well I just barely made it to Kiddie Kandid to get his pictures done and I think they turned out cute. I only get my free 8x10, I do not purchase any other pictures, cause I buy the pictures when I take then all to have pictures together and then they all match when on display, and I like fotogentix better. This picture is the one I got for free.
Isn't he cute!


He isn't that innocent! There are times he gets away with it though.


He has such a cheesy smile. Ü Ü Ü I LOVE IT! Ü Ü Ü Ü



He has gotten to big. I can not believe he is 4, to think we moved into our house when he was 6 mos old and now he is 4. Time sure does fly.



1 comment:

Alicia said...

These are so cute! He looks so happy in all of them!