Thursday, December 18, 2008

I am so Proud!

Last night was the Christmas program for Liv's school and I am so proud. Well many of you may know the happy, chatty little girl. Well that all ends when she gets in front of a crowd. Last year she was scared to death. She stood so stiff and sang the songs, but did not do one action. I doubt she even blinked. This year she was awesome she sang, did the actions and even smiled and looked as though she was having fun.

I am so proud of her. She has come along way when it comes to performing in front of people. She loves to dance and sing and I am glad she got to perform without being so scared.





Aren't they cute. Nothing says Christmas like kids singing. This may just earn a "baby Jesus" for the nativities. She has continued to develop her talents by sharing them with others regardless of how scary it maybe. We love you Liv. Good Job!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

She is so cute! I am glad she was able to enjoy performing in front of a crowd! I have never gotten over that fear!:)

Matchbox Mom said...

awww...love that girl!