Friday, January 16, 2009

Little Buddy is 4

Little Buddy is now 4 and I can't believe it. He has grown up so much just within the last few weeks it actually makes me sad. This year for his birthday it was just perfect timing that the "Walking with Dinosaurs" is in town. Harrison is obsessed with dinosaurs, so we took him to the opening night. We rode the Frontrunner down, it was great just to sit back, relax and spend time with Olivia and Harrison.
Harrison and Liv were both excited to go. They were also a little nervous not knowing if it was going to be scary or not. I think Liv was a little more nervous then Harrison. (Dumb truck reflectors)

Here is a Triceratops. (T-tops is Harrison nickname for him). My camera took terrible pictures or I would have posted more. It was really cool they were huge and it was very realistic, beside the point they didn't want to eat any of us.


The train ride home, was kind of long, everyone was tired. Harrison loved the show and when asked what his favorite part was he said "liked it all". We are very glad we took him. There is nothing like seeing your kids smile. I am sure this is a birthday he will not forget.



He got a dinosaur encyclopedia from his Grandma Saunders and it is really cool it is a pop-up book. He loves fact books about dinosaurs, so this was right up his alley.
We took him Chuck-a-rama for his birthday, because he loves that he can eat all the fruit he wants. I do make him eat some type of carbo. I have to counter act the fruit somehow.
We are having cake and ice cream with the family tomorrow night. My kids birthdays seem to go on for days. I better stop that soon, before they think they have birthweeks instead of birthdays.
Love ya little buddy, try and slow down in the getting big area. Not that he is that big wait until the next blog and you will see what I mean.












































2 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey Ang! It has been a while! It looks like you guys had so much fun on Harrison's Birthday. That is way nice of you guys to take him down to Salt Lake for the dino show, it sounds like he really loved it. I feel so out of touch with you leaders and all the girls! Hopefully I will see you soon:)

Celeste said...

What a cute "Little Jeff" he is! Sounds like lots of fun- I love to see your family pictures!